$140.00 for a 60 minute session
Although I do not work directly with any insurance company or plan, your services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully or call your member services and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Does my plan cover “out of network” licensed therapists?
- If it applies; Does my plan have coverage for couples’ counseling?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, or check accepted for payment, and is requested to be paid at the time of service.
I ask that you provide 48 hours notice when canceling an appointment. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as booked.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.